1. Visa on arrival (VoA)
2. Procedure and fees for VOA
- Visa fees are to be paid in foreign currencies, such as US dollars, GB pound, Euro etc.
- Visitors must possess a minimum of USD 500 or its equivalent amount of foreign currency in Cash or Credit card.
- Visitors must have return tickets. As some airlines may not allow passengers to get on board without a visa, visitors are hereby advised to check with their specific airlines to find out the case.
- Visitors must have the necessary documents to justify his/her visit.
Visa on arrival for eligible traveller will be given for a period of maximum 30 days.