- An individual who is a foreign journalist of newspapers/magazines/TV or radio networks/ news agencies/ representatives of print, electronics or satellite media/freelance journalist want to visit Bangladesh for the purpose of collecting information/news or official duty, may wish to apply for Journalist visa.
- Journalist visa may be issued for maximum 01 (one) month with single/double/ multiple entries.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED FOR VISA APPLICATION
- Print-out of duly filled-in and submitted online Visa application form with applicant’s signature on 3rd page;
- One (01) recent passport size colour photograph with white background;
- Passport (with at least for six months validity);
- Filled in FF-I, FF-II and Equipment list.
- Invitation letter from the concern organisation in Bangladesh;
- Declaration letter with the description of the purpose of shooting (story line), shooting spot and draft shooting schedule;
- Previous Passport and visa (if any) along with photocopy;
- A letter from the Organization/Media House where the applicant is currently working;
- Turkish residence permit for nationals other than Turkish.
ONLINE VISA APPLICATION
For Turkish nationals
Single Entry : USD 58
Double Entries : USD 116
Multiple Entries : USD 194
For other nationals