EMPLOYMENT/WORK PERMIT VISA
- An Expert/adviser/employee/individual who has been appointed in a government/ semi-government/ autonomous bodies/ projects and equivalent organization in Bangladesh;
- An individual who has been employed in local/foreign government/semi-government/liaison/industrial/commercial organization or other equivalent organizations in Bangladesh.
- An individual who has been appointed under local/foreign government/ semi-government contractor ship and in equivalent organization in Bangladesh.
- A work permit/employment visa may be issued for maximum three (03) months with single, double or multiple entries. Duration of stay in this category is maximum 90 days in each visit.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED FOR VISA APPLICATION
- Print-out of duly filled-in and submitted online Visa application form with applicant’s signature on 3rd page;
- One (01) recent passport size colour photograph with white background;
- Passport (with at least for six months validity);
- A Letter from concern employer of Bangladesh mentioning the applicant’s position in the organization;
- Appointment letter and contract papers with full terms and conditions including salary details;
- Recommendation letter from the concern Ministry in Bangladesh/ BIDA/ BEPZA/BEZA;
- Copy of previous visa (if any);
- Turkish residence permit for nationals other than Turkish;
ONLINE VISA APPLICATION
For Turkish nationals
- Single Entry : USD 58
- Double Entries : USD 116
- Multiple Entries : USD 194
For other nationals