- An individual who is a regular student in or has got offer letter from any government approved educational institution in Bangladesh may to apply for Student visa.
- A Student visa may be issued for maximum one (01) year with multiple entries.
- Extension up to the course tenure could be obtained from Department of Immigration and Passport (DIP) in Bangladesh.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED FOR VISA APPLICATION
- Print-out of duly filled-in and submitted online Visa application form with applicant’s signature on 3rd page;
- One (01) recent passport size colour photograph with white background;
- Passport (with at least for six months validity);
- Letter from Govt. approved educational Institution where the applicant has got admitted or going to be admitted in Bangladesh;
- Sponsorship letter from concern educational institute of Bangladesh;
- Copy of previous visa (if any);
- Turkish residence permit for nationals other than Turkish;
ONLINE VISA APPLICATION
For Turkish nationals
Single Entry : USD 58
Double Entries : USD 116
Multiple Entries : USD 194
For other nationals