General Information about Visa
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT BANGLADESH VISA
- Turkish and other foreign nationals living in Turkey require a valid visa to visit Bangladesh.
- The Consulate General of Bangladesh in Istanbul determines the visa category, type of entry and duration of stay upon receiving and assessing an application.
- The category and type of visa vary according to the purpose of visit, length of stay and bilateral arrangements.
- Bangladesh origin foreign nationals (except SAARC countries), their children and spouse are eligible to obtain No Visa Required (NVR) stamp in their passports to visit Bangladesh.
KNOW BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR VISA
- Applicant must fill-up visa application online using website https://www.visa.gov.bd/. Then s/he must bring, in person, to the Consulate the print-out of duly filled-in application with signature on its 3rd page along with necessary documents. However, an authorized person may submit visa application at the Consulate on behalf of the applicant.
- When applying for a visa, the passport must have validity at least 6 months. At least two blank pages in the passport is required for visa sticker to be pasted.
- Acceptance of visa application does not necessarily guarantee the grant of a visa. The Consulate may reject any application without citing any reason/explanation thereof. Applicant may be called for an interview if it is felt necessary by the visa issuing officer.
- The Visa Fee is non-refundable even if the visa is refused. Only bank payment is acceptable.
- In general, 07 (seven) working days is required for processing visa from the date of submission of application at the Consulate. Some visa applications are subjected to second round of examination that requires additional time to process.
For Turkish nationals
- Single Entry : USD 58
- Double Entry : USD 116
- Multiple Entry : USD 194
VISA APPLICATION SUBMISSION TIME
- Every working day: 1000 -1200 hrs
VISA COLLECTION TIME
- Every working day: 1430 -1600 hrs